Explore a STEM Career
Parents, teachers, and caregivers can register for an “Explore a STEM Career” and receive one STEM Career Kit to support it. The “Explore a STEM Career” kits are available 10 months out of the year for your students. Each month the kit will focus on a different STEM Career. The activities, virtual lessons and materials will all focus around a STEM career while aligning to both Georgia Standards of Excellence (GSE) and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). The “Explore a STEM Career” is available for anyone who is interested. Virtual lessons will be every Wednesday 1:00-2:00 p.m. via Zoom and will be divided into grade clusters 3-5 and 6-8.
Each month you will receive the following in a STEM Career Kit:
- Literacy Piece- Career Summary
- Main Activity- Science Experiment based on the career
- Support Activities- Technology, Math, and Engineering Activities
- Interview with a scientist or engineer
- Virtual Video Support on each Wednesday of the Month
- Link to recorded Wednesday Virtual Video can be uploaded and kit members can view the video at any time during the month with the code from their membership kit.
Explore a STEM Career Kit: $199 each month
More topics coming soon